The last week I finished one of the tops that we were assigned to make at our local quilt group for charity purposes. We made 4 different tops using the same pattern from Moda Bake Shop: The Jelly Turnover Quilt
. This is my version of the quilt!The pattern was really easy and the one different thing we did on the piecing/cutting part was that instead of cutting the squares, for the half square triangles, at 5” and then correct the finished HST, we cut our squares at 4” 7/8 inches so that the final HST di not need any correction. Really much more easier that way, but you have to try piecing with precision. Hopefully this week the quilt will also be binded, and I could show you the finished one for next week…
Now on this week’s statistics
Living room quilt: top pieced…just need to bind it.
Rose Star english paper piecing: just started!!
Dresden quilt: still handquilting.
Swoon quilt: piecing the top.
Hexagon quilt: top pieced
4 Jelly turnovers quilts
LG Pixel quilt: Pieced and ready to be quilted…mystery pixel quilt!
Stamp spool quilt: top pieced
Summary of this week’s stats:
Completed projects -2
New projects -2
Currently in progress -4
Now it is your turn! Hop over at Freshly Pieced and take a peek on how everyone else is doing.