Lifesaver quilt pattern – PDF (στα αγγλικά)
Lifesaver Quilt Pattern by Zafira Vaxevanidou
This is a PDF copy of the pattern.
It is a beginner-friendly quilt pattern, that is traditionally pieced. It uses a combination of the Bowtie quilt block and the 16-Patch quilt block. Instructions come for two quilt sizes, Throw quilt size (64” x 64”) and Queen quilt size (88” x 96”). The pattern includes four different quilt styles, tags to help you with the cutting and piecing process, a swatch diagram to place your own fabric selections and detailed diagrams on how to make the quilt.
It is a modern block-based pattern that uses yardage or fat quarters. Solids or prints! You name it!
Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge.
You can see all the necessary fabric requirements in the photos.
ABOUT THE PDF PATTERN
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5in x 11in
- Limited number of downloads so please save the pattern to your device
- Pattern is one person use.
- Do not copy, sell, share or distribute without written consent.
**License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern design as Zarkadia Quilting Co. Patterns.