I’ ve finished this top sometime ago but I totally forgot to post about it (you can imagine..). Well, it was a totally spontaneous quilt, came through some improvisation, and learning to piece the “Square in square” block. Some of my Kona cottons suited perfectly with the “Dream on” line, so it came out pretty super for me!
Currently in progress:
- Peek quilt: just started the backing.
- Checkers quilt: all the pieces are cut and ready to be pieced
- Dresden quilt (doing some more applique, on this one)
- Pinwheel quilt (it is in the piecing stage)
- Hexagon english-paper-pieced quilt(a forever project)
This week’s stats:
Completed projects – 0
New projects -0
Currently in progress – 6
Now it is your turn! Link your own progress at Freshly Pieced and take a peek on how everyone else is doing.
#Don’t forget to leave a comment…I would love some feedback on this project!